Menu Close

Home & Contents

Slide 2
Home & Contents Insurance

Our team can get you the best home & contents insurance for your family. Get in contact with our team today to find out how.

Home & Contents Insurance

Home and contents insurance is there to protect homeowners financially from a given insured event that the property and/or its contents have been damaged or stolen.

Types of Cover

There are different types of insurance policies that best fit the level of protection you are looking for, be it Listed Events Cover or, for additional coverage and benefits, Accidental Damage Cover.

Home Insurance – Buildings Cover

Home insurance primarily covers the main structure(s) of your home or property. It is designed to cover physical structures that make up your home, for example; the home itself, sheds, garages, swimming pools and decks.

If the property is damaged by an insured event such as a fire or storms the policy will cover all or part of the repairs – subject to applicable excesses. An important aspect to keep in mind is that this policy alone will not cover damage to valuables that are inside the home or property.

Contents Insurance

Contents Insurance is designed to cover the valuables within the home in the event that they are damaged or stolen. Examples of belongings that are covered include furniture, electrical appliances, white goods, personal belongings like computers, clothing, shoes and jewellery.  It also covers your carpets and window furnishings. 

Additional Accidental Damage cover is recommended which will provide cover outside the home for your portable personal goods as well as accidental damage inside the home.

Home and Contents Insurance

The home and contents insurance policy is the most comprehensive policy by combining both the home and contents insurance providing cover for the home and valuables within.  If both are damaged in the same insured event, only one excess will be applicable if they are placed with the same insurer.

** If your property is with a strata, company or community titled property, you should check if the body corporate (or similar) are responsible for the building insurance.

**  If you rent your home to tenants, cover is not available under a home & contents policy.  You will require Landlords Insurance

    Quote Request

    Fill in the form below for a quote

    Enquire today to see how we can help your business.

    Yes, please contact me for the best coverage at the best possible price.

    Get A Quote

    For a no-obligation insurance quotation, please contact us today.